Today is #GivingTuesday! Today you can support political study and organizing by people who are locked up.
Your donations and The Abolitionist subscriptions support this essential abolitionist strategy to organize with and empower people who are fighting behind prison walls.
Art by Nicolas Lampert of Just Seeds Collective, featured in the upcoming issue of the paper.
In the next issue...
- "Facing the Right: A Conversation with Tarso Luís Ramos" - The Center for Political Education
- "On US Political Prisoners" - Herman Bell**
- "The View from in Here" - Robert Chan**
- "Trumpism and the Magnitude of Mass Incarceration" - David Stein
- "Don't Just Fight, Build!" - Kali Akuno
- "August Communique" - True Leap Press
- "Statement of CA Prisoner Representatives on Second Anniversary of Ashker v. Brown Settlement" - Sitawa (S/N Ronnie Dewberry), Arturo Castellano, Todd Ashker, George Franco**
- "From the Inside Out: A S.A.G.A to Remember" - Jason Lee Sutton**
- "The Hard Road to Abolition // Strategies to Win: A Conversation with Ruthie Wilson Gilmore, Mariame Kaba, Mujahid Farid, and Abraham Paulos" - hosted by Critical Resistance
- "Honoring Rose Braz" - Critical Resistance
Could you help us ensure the maximum reach and impact of The Abolitionist? Make a #GivingTuesday gift today!