Support CR’s annual Prisoner Solidarity Postcard writing events!
Each year, CR sends postcards to over 8,000 of our imprisoned comrades across the country as a way to send encouragement, strength, and solidarity to folks across prison walls and let them know we’re still out here fighting alongside them for PIC abolition. Please spread the word to support this lift FAR AND WIDE using the events flyer and RSVP Form!
How can you participate?
Use the RSVP form to sign up for one of the many virtual or in-person events our chapters are hosting, and to request your postcard packet w/ instructions, stamps and all the materials you need to participate in-person or from home (postcard pickups and the option to receive your postcard packet by mail available).
Holiday Mailing EVENTS in CR Chapter Cities:
(*all times in PST)
- 12/13 — Volunteer Night from 6:30-8:30pm PST via Zoom
- 12/16 — *In-person* from 4 – 7PM at Understory (will have a pick-up station)
- 12/18 — *In-person* Mail Day: from 12:30 – 3PM at the Freedom & Movement Center (will have a pick-up station)
- 12/13 — Volunteer Night from 6 – 8PM EST via Zoom (sign up to request packet w/ materials by mail)
- 12/12 — *In-person* from 6 – 8PM at Workers Tap (proof of vaccination cards and masks required)
- 12/19 — Mail Night from 6 – 8PM on via Zoom (will have pick-up stations)
- 12/14 — Postcard Writing Event from 630 – 830pm on Zoom